Jan 12, 2010

Books!!! I love books!!!

So, I found out today that I can review books and read them for free! I signed up to read Max Lucado's Fearless. I love Max Lucado and I am so excited to read this book. I cannot wait for it to arrive. I am already anticipating God speaking to me through this book. Fear and anxiety is something I struggle with and I have been praying that this new year brings freedom from that. Max always has a word from God and a fresh insight. As soon as I read the book I will post my thoughts and a review.
I'm currently reading Moses by Chuck Swindoll, it's from his collection of books Great Lives in God's Word. His books are so insightful. The book about Moses is really speaking to my heart. Since I have gotten sick, God has really been bringing me back to Exodus and the Israelites leaving Egypt. It has fostered in my heart a desire to leave the old behind and move on to the new things God has in store for me. Sometimes I get so excited I can hardly wait, but then I remember it took the Israelites 40 years to reach the promised land!!! So, right now I am cultivating patience.
Keep checking the blog and I will let you know about what great books I'm reading!!
I review for BookSneeze

No comments:

Post a Comment