Feb 8, 2010

In Your Freedom I Will Live

I just think God is so amazing. On so many levels. I cannot even put my thoughts into words sometimes, and then I think He's even more amazing that He knows my heart and hears it cry out that He is amazing and glorious!!!

In my last post, I wrote about how I started the Beth Moore Bible study, Breaking Free. Already God is showing me some great things. Then, today, the words of this song, just spoke to me.

In Your Freedom by Hillsong

I search for You God of strength
I bow to You in my brokenness
And no other King could have so humbly come
To save my soul and heal my heart
I have nothing more than all You offer me
There is nothing else that’s of worth to me
And I love You Lord
You rescued me
You are all that I want
You’re all that I need
I pray to You God of peace
I rest in You my cares released
I have nothing more than all You offer me
There is nothing else that’s of worth to me
And I love You Lord
You rescued me
You are all that I want
You’re all that I need
In Your freedom I will live
In Your freedom I will live
I offer devotion, I offer devotion.


I am so thankful that I serve a God who cares for my needs and hears my cries.
Gal. 5:1

On, another note...the weather forecasters are calling for snow here this week. Last week they said 4-6" and we ended up with nothing...but this time I think they might be right. So, I must go get food and settle in and see what happens :)

1 comment:

  1. Good song!! I love reading your blogs keep it up!! I'll update mine soon too!! Oh and we are getting 20 more inches craaaaaaaaaziness!!! ON TOP of 16 haha Hope to hear from you soon and that everything is going good!!
    <3 Libby

    ReplyDelete