Feb 3, 2010

About to BreakFree!

I am so excited. Over the past few months, I have really noticed how God has been directing so many different areas of my life. Most importantly, my spiritual life. A few months ago, I was praying about which Bible study to do next. For some reason God kept bringing me to Beth Moore's Breaking Free (updated edition). I had tried to do the old breaking free years ago, and never finished it. Then, for Christmas my Mom gave me some small books and one was a Breaking Free by Beth Moore book. So, I knew. I didn't really pursue it any further, and a few months passed. I guess I was just nervous as to what I was breaking free from.

So, again, it came back to this Bible study. Well, last week I purchased the workbook (thanks to my B&N gift card) and tonight I downloaded the first session. Well, I cannot even begin to tell how each and every thing she said is what I have been dealing with over the past few months. Even to the point of the things she was saying about where God is calling us! It is so amazing how He always confirms His Word.

Let the journey begin! I'm about to Break Free!!!

Galatians 5
Freedom in Christ
1It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.

No comments:

Post a Comment