Mar 24, 2010

Missing my Dad



Today would have been my Dad's 64th birthday. It's a sad day for me and I miss him alot. There are so many things that have happened in my life that I wish I could've shared with him. It's not the same without him. I have so many memories of him, yet I feel as if I was robbed of so many more I could have had. My father was a good man. He loved his family more than anything. He would do anything for anyone and help you out in any way he could. I hope he is having a great time in heaven. I can't wait for the day I see him again. I know he is with Jesus and is so much happier there, but I still miss him. I miss his hugs. I miss his voice. I miss his funny sayings. It's a relationship that can never be replaced; the love between a father and a daughter.
I thank God everyday that HE fills that void in my life. Psalm 68:5 says "A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows,is God in his holy dwelling."
I love you and miss you, Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment